Monday 4 July 2011

Results of Day 2

I plied the cat fur that I spun yesterday. It turned out to be 24g , 67 yd. and DK weight 2ply yarn.
I also did more spinning of the purple, turquoise and lemon grass roving from Waterloo Wools.

In the afternoon, I attended a lovely outdoor concert of the band I used to play in. It was hot out, but there were lots of shade trees to sit under and a nice breeze. I'm not sure why but I was pooped last night after supper and spent most of the evening watching TV in a horizontal position. I even went to be early but was awake at 6:30am ready to take on the day.

I'm home from Zumba and some shopping and after getting cleaned up I'll get back to spinning.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's the first time I've actually seen cat fur all spun up. I imagine it needs a lot of twist, but I'm learning that that's what makes spinning such a miraculous activity: you can make yarn from almost everything. Wow again!

    ReplyDelete