Saturday 8 December 2018

Haul from Our Trip

The sunlight has been so sporadic lately. Finally today it is beautifully sunny so I grabbed my camera and took pics of the charts that I purchased on our trip last week.

I really love donkeys so I had to snap up this Musicians of Bremen chart by Madame Chantilly
I would probably change the colour of the letters. I can also just use the donkey chart. It would be easily adaptable to a punch needle pattern.
This Mani Di Donna smalls pattern came with the little wooden buttons.

I have become quite partial to these monochromatic/tonal patterns. We are all thinking of stitching liners for trays and this one would be perfect to hold stitching tools.

I seem to be drawn to alphabet samplers with houses.
I also like the "To Everything There Is A Season" verse.
I couldn't decide between the one above and this one...
so I bought them both and snagged an equivalent floss for the lettering. It would look good on grey linen or evenweave. I really like Drawn Thread designs.
I also enhanced my fabric stash. This would work for the Hands on Design Block Party pincushion - Snow.

This is some extra slate-coloured fabric. I'm using another piece for my Buzz pincushion.
This was just a random piece of linen I snagged at The Old Tattered Flag.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Bremen one! As a kid my parents read me the German fairly tales with the Donkey and animals standing on his back. Plus: Donkey!

    ReplyDelete