Sunday 15 December 2019

They Matched Up!!!

I finished the outline of the border last night.

I had stitched downward on the right side and along the bottom from the left. I could have painstakingly counted but I was pretty sure they'd meet in the corner.
If I had made a mistake, I really wasn't sure where it would have been. But once I started the diagonal stitches in the corner, I knew I had counted correctly.
Hurrah!!!
Just to give you some perspective, the dotted red square outlines one square inch of the fabric. At 40 threads per inch and stitching over two, that's 20 stitches per inch.

I can see the finish line.

This morning Scooter and I went to see the Mr. Rogers movie. It was very sweet and certainly makes one want to be a nicer person.

We are hurtling towards Christmas. Final preparations are being made for Christmas dinner  here for 5. There are some fun things planned in the meantime and after Christmas I'm having my stitching 'peeps' over for an entire day of stitching.

One more week 'til the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment