Sunday 12 July 2020

Honeybee Sampling - Another Finish

I finished this today during my videochat with my stitching buddies.
I was a pretty quick stitch.
Now I need to find a frame for it - probably one that is for two 4" x 6" photos. I'll hit the craft store tomorrow in search of that. I probably have a couple of other finishes I could get frames for as well.
I swapped out a couple of the colours. The Gingerbread and  Hazelnut were too close in colour so I used 420 instead of Gingerbread on the hive. I got the two stitches in the wing crossed the right way.

This was a lot of fun.

I have a few other projects I'd like to kit up. In the meantime, I'm working on the crocheted blanket and have 38" done of the desired 55". While at the craft store tomorrow I'm going to have to buy another ball of worsted acrylic yarn in either white or off-white to finish the blanket. I've run out of both those colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment