Saturday 1 December 2007

Still Sick

The doctor tells me my throat thing is viral and it just has to run its course. I got a refill on my ventolin inhaler so that should help the congestion somewhat. I also got an appointment for my screening colonoscopy for Dec. 20. I'll be glad to get it over with.

On the knitting front, I'm knitting fuzzy pink mittens for one of my former students. I finished the first one tonight and have cast on the second one. I just want to get it done so I can start the alpaca scarf I'm knitting for Skip.

I slept in today and felt pretty cruddy all day. I didn't do much except have breakfast, do the crossword puzzle and have a shower. I rested on the couch all afternoon. I didn't even start knitting until 5pm!!!

We've been watching NCAA football all afternoon. I'm bummed out that LSU beat Tennessee. I like to root for the underdogs. The BIG game is Missouri (#1) vs. Oklahoma (#9). I SO want Mizzou to win. I have been wearing my Missouri shirt to bed every night this week to give them good luck and washed it today to have it clean for tonight. Mizzourah rah rah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment