Tuesday 2 December 2008

Multi-tasking ---> FOs and UFOs

I'm happy with the gaiter I knit modifying the pattern from Leigh Radford's "One Skein". I did knit it longer than the pattern calls for so it can either be worn standing up like a Sir Walter Raleigh collar
















or folded over for double the warmth like a turtleneck.

















I finally took a shot of the NOEL hardanger project as a fait accompli.





















I continue to putter away on three different scarf projects. The Lacy Leaf scarf,





















the Boku striped, ribbed scarf,
















and the Lily of the Valley Scarf from Nancy Bush's "Knitted Lace of Estonia". This will look MUCH better once completed and severely blocked.
















I also started another hardanger project on sand-coloured linen with ecru floss. It will have lots of beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment