Tuesday 10 February 2009

I Got Mail!

This year, Skip and I decided to get box at the South Padre Island office for our two month stay in the sunny south. It's the first time I've ever had a Zip Code (+4). I ordered a couple of things online last week and went to the post office Friday and yesterday to see if anything had arrived - to no avail. All that was in the box yesterday was the previous occupant's junk mail.

We dropped by the post office again today and I GOT MAIL! A parcel I had ordered from KnitPicks last Tuesday had arrived! I think Skip was as excited as I was.

This is what was in the parcel:


















Melissa Leapman's "Cables Untangled"

"Socks a la carte"

and four KnitPicks skeins of lace weight yarn:

Alpaca Cloud (100% Baby Alpaca) - Papaya
Shadow (100% Merino Wool) - Juniper
Gloss Lace (70/30 Merino/Silk) - Cypress
Alpaca Cloud - Raspberry

Goody! Goody! Goody! USPS Rocks!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I missed something...you are in Texas for TWO months, not one?

    ReplyDelete