Sunday 15 February 2009

My Funny Valentine

We had a very low-key Valentine's Day. The technician came and fixed the air conditioning in the condo. He replaced the unit outside and added freeon. He also cleaned the air filter which was FULL of dust and dirt. And surprise, surprise! It works now!

We walked to Yummie's for lunch, only about a 10 minute walk then after lunch we strolled along Padre Blvd. and went into some of the shops and stopped in for a latte and Skip had a gelato, went to a bank (Wells Fargo) and the SPI Tourist Information centre. After Skip's nap, we took a long walk on the beach.

It was a very nice day and one of the best things was the very cute Valentine I got from Ollie.



















Inside was a lovely poem:
I thank you for the food you bring,
and for my little squeaky thing.
I thank you for your friendly talks,
and when you change my litter box.
I thank you for the naps we share,
and putting up with tufts of hair.
I thank you for these things you do...
But most of all for being you.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Love, Ollie ♥ ♥ ♥

Skip's card was very nice too. :-) ♥

1 comment: