Tuesday 25 October 2011

Progress

I finished my Regia Color (sic) Blitz Garter Rib socks this evening. I had to re-knit the toe of the first sock so I could add about 1/2". They were just too snug. It was my September sock and the second one is the November sock. I have December on the needles - the second Embossed Leaves sock (which is my October sock).

Identical twins! ♥
I have made some progress on the Kidsilk Haze Stripe scarf.
I'm liking how the striping is going. From what I've seen from others' scarves, the repeat is very long - only two complete repeats in the whole ball of yarn. I'm looking forward to the bright purple stripes. Some people on Ravelry had a lot of trouble with wooden and metal needles. The bamboo needles are working fine for me as they grab the yarn and keep the stitches from flying off.

I also started the Koigu Linen Stitch Scarf. It's slow going but I'm liking the look of it. Pics to follow...

1 comment:

  1. That is the same shade of Kidsilk haze stripe that I got in Holmfirth at UpCountry - can't wait to see the linen stitch scarf - I love Koigu but haven't knit with it much at all!

    ReplyDelete