Wednesday 7 November 2012

Sunshiny Day

I was able to go to bed at a reasonable hour last night when I learned Barack Obama had won 273 seats. Whew! What a relief! Now the pressure really is on him to get the economy really on a positive track and create some jobs. I don't envy his position but am SO relieved that Mitt Romney will not be steering the ship.

I woke up this morning to sunshine and bright blue skies. Yay! I grabbed my recently knitted goods and headed outside to get some better photos.

Bernoulli looks WAY better outside.

Twined hand warmers.
Robbie's latest chemo hat - Cascade 220 superwash. This is a bit washed out as it is really black.
And this is the One Row Handspun Scarf pattern from the YarnHarlot in the Manos del Uruguay Silk Blend yarn to match the Turn A Square hat I made Robbie a couple of weeks ago.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a gorgeous shawl! and those handwarmers! And I want to fondle your Manos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we in Australia were all hoping for an Obama outcome as well! They did a poll here and apparently 75% of Australian's were pro-Obama.

    ReplyDelete