Thursday 30 March 2017

Another Stop at a Stitching Shop

After birding this morning in Harlingen, we went to the Rio Grande Grill for barbecue lunch. It was highly rated on TripAdvisor.
Any place with Felix the cat eating there has got to be an excellent place.
Skip saw a picture like this on TripAdvisor. We wanted one of our own.
We shared chips and spicy pico de gallo. I had brisket with pickles and charro beans and Skip had brisket with coleslaw. There was a lot of fat on my brisket that I didn't eat, but the meat was very tasty.

After that, I needed to pick up a few stitching supplies to tide me over 'til I get home at Judy's Stitchery Nook. She's been in business almost 30 years so has a vast inventory of patterns, fabrics, notions, and threads. I could have spent hours in there.

I now have the fabric for my smaller sheep project and the threads that were missing from my stash.
Before I start that one, I am beavering away on a stealth knitting project that I am halfway done.

No comments:

Post a Comment