Saturday 6 July 2019

Mystery Knitalong

I signed up for a mystery knitalong from Kristin Myrmel at Norwegian Knitting  We were told what kind and how much yarn we'd need and the knitting needle size.

The first installment arrived by email yesterday. I had the yarn in my stash and needles all ready so I got to work and knit whilst re-watching the first season of 'Trapped' - an Icelandic murder mystery series. Barb reminded me about it yesterday on the GO train (that activity will be outlined in the next post) so I'm re-watching and reminiscing about our wonderful Icelandic holiday in 2016.

I have the first one of these done

and am working on the second. Yes, that's twisted rib.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be a pair of mittens or possibly gloves.

Part 2 instructions will arrive next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment