Thursday 18 February 2021

Resurrecting an Old WIP

Motivated by Barb and Jeanette who are tackling WIPs (Works In Progress) in an orderly fashion, I rummaged through some project bags that were languishing in a couple of piles. I finished a project yesterday and wanted to tackle a UFO (UnFinished Object) before starting a brand new project for which I've pulled most of the threads and just need to substitute one more colour.

Newcastle Bouquet is a big sampler that I hope to plug away at over the next few months. 

Yesterday during our Crafternoon chat, I worked on the darker red bossoms on the border. It's great for mindless stitching if the basics are outlined. I'll be happy if I get it finished by the end of 2021.

The project I'm 99.9%  finished was Christmas Birds by Eszter Marjanovic. I just noticed I need to do the two stitches for the two birds' eyes and cross one stitch at the bottom of the 'T'. Then to pop it into a 5 x 7 frame.
And my scrappy socks are almost finished. I'm almost ready to start the toe decreases.
I'm doing about 7 rounds of each colour. Which I will do right to the end of the toe. I'm looking forward to wearing these once they're finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment