Sunday 26 October 2008

Among Greatness

As I neared the end of the Evelyn A. Clark Shetland Triangle, I spent some time figuring out where I should put the silver-lined pink seed beads that are an exact match to the pink yarn. The pattern doesn't indicate where the beads should go. I looked at several versions on Ravelry and got some ideas. I then put out a request for suggestions on the Yahoo Laceknitters' group. Wouldn't you know, I got a response from the designer herself!

I'm looking forward to blocking it tomorrow on Scooter's bed.

I started another Norwegian Woods shawl using indigo-coloured Fiddlesticks silk/merino Zephyr laceweight yarn.

I have been baking brownies and Hallowe'en cookies (bats and pumpkins) with Scooter here this weekend. It makes me think of things I'd like to bake for Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Feel free to come by the school with samples of your baking!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KEEP KNITTING GERI. YOUR OUTPUT IS PRODIGIOUS.

    FRED XXXXOOOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete