Sunday 29 August 2010

Too Pooped

I'm too tired to write much so I'll just post a couple of photos of what I've been up to these past couple of days.

I finished the first of Freny's socks knit with Regia Kaffe Fassett Design Line yarn. I reinforced the toe with Regia 2ply, ergo the marled effect.

These colours are more accurate.

I started a Sea Lettuce scarf with KnitPicks Imagination sock yarn in Seven Dwarves colourway.

This is my "Autumn Splendour" 70% seacell/30% silk yarn that I hand-painted last week and has been re-skeined. I really like how it looks with the colours all blended.
I got my laptop back from the laptop hospital today and joy of joys, they only charged me the $39 diagnostics fee to reinstall my operating system (Windows XP) which was corrupted. My hard drive was fine and the RAM 'tested fine'. I am SO impressed with this 5 year old Toshiba satellite laptop.   It's my second one and when I buy another to replace this one, I'll start by looking at what Toshiba has to offer. But for now, I can save my pennies. Yippee!

1 comment:

  1. I'll tell DH about the Toshiba...he's thinking about buying a laptop.
    Your scarf is really neat looking..where did you get the pattern?
    Your hand dyed yarn turned out beautifully Geri...luv those autumny colours :-)

    ReplyDelete