Tuesday 18 January 2011

Learning Something New

Today I was reading the Happiness Is Cross Stitching blog and noted her wonderful photo collages of her finished items. She mentioned that she did it using Picasa, a free, downloadable photo editing program that I've been using for a couple of years. Of course, I just had to make some collages of my own.

Here are the shawls that I knit last year. (click on collage for a clearer image)
These are the mittens and gloves I cranked out.
And these are some of the socks that I knit.
I learning new stuff!

4 comments:

  1. Wow I especially luv the second collage with the mitts and gloves. You certainly are a fast knitter Geri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learning new stuff is what keeps ya young!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the collages! Especially the mitten one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Picasa is such a user-friendly program. I'm still finding out other cool things it can do.

    ReplyDelete