Tuesday 13 February 2018

Squirrel!

I've been beavering away on the Starry Night cardigan but last night decided to start a hummingbird biscornu. Our birding group is holding BirdFest in a couple of weeks and they need items for their raffle which raises money for the advertising for BirdFest.

I'm hoping my donation of a hummingbird biscornu will help a little bit.

I had all the floss colours and the beads on hand because I made a couple of them last year.


Yesterday at the big box craft store, I picked up several sizes of the new locking stitching hoops and am using one of them for the project. This is the pattern I'm using.
Hummingbirds are done.
Now for the other elements.
I may get this finished tonight while I'm watching the half-pipe snowboarding and pairs figure-skating short program.

The weather continues to be crappy here - foggy and cool. It is supposed to warm up tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to get out for a good walk or maybe do some birding.

No comments:

Post a Comment