Thursday 14 September 2023

Yesterday and Today

I got the big Hardanger motif on the lower panel stitched yesterday. I was supposed to start in the centre and work outwards but it was easier for me to count down from the Kloster blocks and start at the top of the cluster and work towards the centre.

 
This made it tricky stitching underneath the long, lighter blue strands. Had I started in the centre like I was supposed to, the long strands would have gone over the already-stitched kloster blocks beyond the center. Oh well, it worked out OK.
I just got started on the sunflowers but was too tired to continue. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get some good stitching done.
There are always a bunch of chores to do inside and out of the house but I try to make time for my mental health activity - being creative in some way every day.

Once all the stitching is done, there is still a lot to do to FFO this into a pouch. I think it'll be really nice when it's all done.


No comments:

Post a Comment