Monday 10 August 2009

Company's Gone...

It was a busy weekend. My sister and my niece and her family arrived Friday evening. Saturday we dispersed, Tay and her gang to the Toronto Zoo; Skip, Scooter and I to 'Taste of the Danforth' and my sister stayed home to relax after 5 days on the road.

The rain held off all afternoon even though it was overcast, which was a good thing because we were quite comfortable strolling up and down the Danforth.

I cooked dinner for all 8 of us and felt somewhat like an octopus in the kitchen. I think it was the largest group I'd ever cooked for.

Yesterday they all headed home and I rested. Last night I finished the first Earl Grey sock

and have cast on the second one. No second sock syndrome for me.










I have one more band to knit on the Christmas stocking, then will need to get back on the Triangle Leaf Shawl.

Today is a two Zumba day. I went this morning in Bowmanville for 9:30am and will go again at 5:45pm to the Oshawa Centre.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Your "Sally Melville's Sampler Square" for the great american aran knit afhgan is so pretty.

    I tried to find the pattern online, but could not find it. Do you know where I can get it?

    Thank you,
    Eileen
    Starthrower2@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete