Friday 12 February 2010

Pre-Olympic Activity

It isn't raining today, however, it is coolish and (as usual) windy. We're heading out for seafood and margaritas for lunch in a little while.

Who would have ever thought that I'd be wearing my purple cardigan almost daily here once I finished it?

I got the buttons on it yesterday (7/8") and the buttonholes were too big so  took a couple of plies of the purple yarn and made the buttonholes smaller. It still needs a proper blocking but that will have to wait until I return home.

I also finished the Brooklyn Tweed Beaumont tam last night.


Here, it's blocking on a dinner plate.

I have more than enough yarn to knit another one.












I am all set to start casting on my 2010 Knitting Olympics project - another pair of Selbu mittens. I'll have Skip take photos of me casting them on during the opening ceremonies this evening.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I luv that gorgeous Tam! The natural colours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete