Thursday 12 July 2012

Stealth Sewing

I spent this evening sewing a couple of stealth projects using some very cute fabric that I bought on my last stash-building foray to the US of A.
I got to use iron-on vinyl (which costs WAY more here than at JoAnn's) and two more presser feet on my new sewing machine for the projects.

All will be revealed soon....

Also, I have finished piecing the blocks for the Falling into Autumn Quilt. I now have to create 96 squares from pairs of half triangles which will be one of the borders.

Tomorrow I'm going to order the tile for our upcoming ensuite bathroom renovation and while I'm in that vicinity, I'll go to the Bernina store and pick up an extension table for my new baby. Contrary to what I was told, the metal bobbins I used with my old sewing machine work perfectly fine with the new one. I don't have to replace them all - YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment