Friday 19 December 2014

Good To Go - Finally!

A couple of minutes after publishing that last post, I received an email with our cruise tickets. Yay! Talk about last minute notification...

We are scurrying around getting our clothes and other sundries packed and ready for our drive to the stay-park-and-fly hotel near our departing airport tomorrow. I also need to pack my knitting stuff. We fly to our embarkation port on Sunday morning and will be setting sail at 9pm.

If I get a chance and the Internet isn't too slow (we pay by the minute on the ship), I'll publish some posts and photos.
We'll be spending Christmas and New Year at sea. Being away from home for Christmas will be different for us, for sure. Afterward we'll assess the experience and see if we'll do something like this again - without the last minute activity, that is. I'm not sure if I'll have the opportunity to teach at sea in 2015 unless I get in on another knitting teacher's cancellation but I've put in my 'wish list' for 2016.

See you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment