Wednesday 22 January 2020

My Next Assignment

In today's mail, I received my next assignment from Teresa. She is debuting a 15-chart booklet at the Nashville Needlework Market from March 6 - 8, 2020. It's a big trade show for wholesalers featuring over 130 cross stitch and needlework vendors. My assignment is to stitch one of the new patterns from the booklet.

All I can show you are the threads and fabric she sent.
The threads should show up very nicely on the 32 count fabric - stitching 2 over 2.

Also in the package was 'Black and Jack', one of her Teeny patterns,
Halloween  Cross Stitch Chart  Needlework  DIY  Crafts  image 0
and an official copy of 'Bee Kind'.
It is so exciting to see my stitching on the cover and my name on the back.
This and her other patterns are available for order at your Local Needlework Shop (LNS) and soon will be available from her Etsy shop.

What a wonderful ride this has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment