Tuesday 11 February 2020

Back to My Own Stitching

I mailed off the sample I stitched for Teresa Kogut today. She is releasing a booklet of 15 patterns to commemorate her 15 years designing fibre art pieces. I didn’t have time to complete a sample for the cover photo deadline but offered to stitch another piece from the collection which she could finish and display at Market in Nashville the first weekend of March.

Now that project is finished I can get back to some projects I brought with me to work on. Tonight I got back to ‘Quilting Bee’ which I abandoned before Christmas.

There’s not a lot left to do on it. Also I’m having an issue with one of the called for flosses as it is very close to the background fabric and won’t show up well. I’ll have to do some thinking on that. In the meantime, I’ll continue working with the other colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment