Friday 8 July 2022

A Gift of Sock Yarn

I finished the patterned blue socks last night. 

I will first offer them to the person who gave me the yarn. If he doesn't want them, I'll give them to Skip. I have wound another ball of sock yarn and am ready to cast on another pair.

I was invited to a friend's cottage for Monday - Wednesday of next week but it's scheduled to rain on Tuesday so we're trying to figure out an alternative plan. I am not ready at all to go tomorrow to Monday. Wednesday to Friday would work better for me but am not sure if my host can swing it. 

I have lots of stitching planned and the new sock. I want to download a bunch of movies on my laptop to watch up there as we don't have Wifi to stream Netflix or Prime. I also need to get the food I'm taking up and pack. 

Hopefully we can figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment