Wednesday 4 June 2008

Back in the Saddle Again

I took a walk around our garden this morning and saw some lovely things.

Hostas































Bugle weed (ajuga)












Our first peony (paeonia lactiflora) of the season.













Globeflower (trollis)













And bleeding heart (dicentra spectabilis)













I love how lush and verdant everything in the garden looks this time of year.

This evening I taught the class on doing the cable stitch without a cable needle.

My students Julia, Cindy and Sue picked things up pretty quickly and have lots of things to practice on to internalize the concept. I hope to teach the class again in the fall.



Tomorrow I head to Petrolia/Sarnia area to visit my sister, her family and some friends. I'm taking a bunch of knitting with me. I'm not sure how much I'll get done, though. I have a pretty busy itinerary planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment