Monday 9 June 2008

I Missed my Ravelryversary

While I was adding yarn to my Ravelry stash, I noted that June 6, 2007 was the date I started on Ravelry. I missed my Ravelryversary! So happy belated Ravelryversary to me. I guess it was so soon after my blogaversary, I didn't realize it until it was too late!

It's still blistering hot here today but we are expecting some rain which should cool things down somewhat.

Things in bloom:

Our neighbour's clematis
















We had these geraniums under grow lights all winter. They seem to like being outdoors now.
















Our Siberian iris (iris sibirica) always is early to bloom.












I'm not sure who gave us these giant rust-coloured iris.
















Now I'm going get my exercises out of the way for the day. I'm still waiting for the alleged 'endorphin rush'.

No comments:

Post a Comment