Sunday 17 January 2016

Digital Subscriptions

 I, like many who have lived as long as I have, have a lot of stuff. I recently had a look at the latest Vogue Knitting and saw enough in the magazine that I wanted to buy it but the thought of bringing another magazine into the house and finding a place to put it stopped me in my tracks.

Lately, I've been using my iPad for a lot more things like storing my knitting patterns, and e-books. I went online and investigated the cost of a digital subscription vs. a paper edition of Vogue Knitting.

For a saving of 40%, and no need to find a place in my house to store the magazines, I subscribed to the digital version. I wish I had done it years ago when this service first came out. Better late than never, I guess.
As I was perusing the issue I noticed a knitterly print that very much appealed to me. (left page, top right). I checked the website and noted the artist, Jenna Russelle, is in Toronto! 
Here's the link for one in her etsy shop. And for the one that is pictured above.
I just might have to order them for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment