Thursday 21 June 2018

Luggage Tags

A while back I made a couple of luggage tags for Jen1 and Jeanette who will be attending the Embroiderers' Association of Canada seminar in July.

Jen is a Trekkie. I've made several items for her from this yard of fabric and was able to fashion a luggage tag with some of the last scraps and some yellow fabric from my stash.
Inside is a vinyl window for a business or address card and is concealed by folding the piece in half and threading the loop through a buttonhole. The long loop attaches it to the suitcase.
For Jeanette, I used this fabric I'd had in my stash for a long time. It has embroidery stitch diagrams on it.
It was a big hit when she showed it off at her Toronto embroidery guild.

Here you can see her business card in the vinyl window.
I need to make a couple more for myself and some other special people.

No comments:

Post a Comment