Wednesday 16 December 2020

Merry & Minty is Finished and Yet Another Christmas Ball

I finished the Merry & Minty StitchALong on Sunday and  instead of French knots, I blinged up Santa's string of lights with my 'bedazzler' (HotFix tool - available on Amazon).

It's slightly too big for a 4" x 6" frame so I've got a 5" x 7" one in my stash that will work. It's on my 'to do' list. 

I also knit another Christmas ball but haven't blinged it up yet.
I'm totally addicted to knitting these mini balls. Good thing I'm running out of red and white DK weight yarn,

At tonight's guild meeting we had our ornament exchange. We drew names last month and delivered our ornament to the recipient by the first week of December. Most of us waiting to open our ornaments at tonight's meeting. 


I got a very cute ornament from Meagan.


It was great fun seeing what everyone got. So many talented stitchers. 

If you want to see what everyone got, go to the guild's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment