Saturday 19 December 2020

Winter Wonderland

 I knit another Arne and Carlos Christmas ball the other day. It's the December 17 ball in their 2020 Advent calendar and is called Winter Wonderland.

This was one of their more challenging balls because each side had a different building on it. The photo above from their Facebook page is the church side.

Because I like to get things done quickly, I scaled down the design to fit the mini ball size and knit it up with DK yarn.

One of the sides has a Christmas tree so, of course, I had to bling it up.
One side has a house like this on it and the 4th side has another house that is slightly taller.
I have enough of the DK yarn to make one more ball - unless I find more in my stash.

I got the gingerbread cookies baked. I had to have a nap while Skip was preparing dinner. Tomorrow they're getting decorated.

No comments:

Post a Comment