Wednesday 3 June 2009

I finished blocking the Hello Possums! scarf and am pleased with the results.

















I hope to finish the Branching Out scarf today. I only have about 2 more pattern repeats to go plus the garter stitch top edge.

















We have had an unusually cold spring and only this week are getting typical temperatures. In spite of the cold weather, the garden is leaping into verdant splendour.













This is only one bleeding heart (dicentra spectabilis) plant. I am always amazed at how far it spreads.













Just outside our front door, a momma robin has set up housekeeping on one of our lights.

She is not happy when we have to leave the house. Hopefully she and her brood (once they hatch) will be on their way soon.

1 comment:

  1. Just finished Branching Out myself. Isn't it a fun pattern to work? Yours looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete