Tuesday 26 January 2010

One More Sleep

These past few days I've had lists running through my head. Skip and I are heading out tomorrow for our epic voyage to south Texas where we will be spending the month of February. There are lists of things to do, things to buy, people to call, errands to run, items to find, etc. And of course the only things I've packed so far are knitting items. I have several projects to take - most which I can do in the car with a little bit of concentration.

I cast on this hat last night. It has a welt band that I've never done before. It should be a good project for the car.

At some point today, I'll start packing clothes. I take a small suitcase with things I'll be wearing on the way down and put my summer things in a duffel bag that will stay in the car until we arrive at our ultimate destination.

I know I always forget to bring some stuff but I'm hoping by making lists and packing over a few days to it will minimize the things we'll be doing without or have to replace when we get down there.

3 comments:

  1. Have a great time in Texas Geri!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time. We'll miss you in the shop. You're gonna miss the snow, if it ever comes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete