Thursday 23 December 2010

A Quick Knit

Copying Oprah's "My Favourite Things" theme, I made that my theme for this year's Christmas gift buying for one of my friends. This evening I wanted to whip up a dishcloth for her. I managed to complete it while watching "TheGirl Who Played With Fire" in Swedish with English subtitles. Thank goodness it was garter stitch.
I also finished the Norwegian Woods II shawl but it needs to be blocked (as well as the Citron shawl) but my blocking area (Scooter's bed) will be in use, at least at night, until after Christmas Day. Then there will be a flurry of blocking and photo taking.

The Internet connection tonight is painfully slow, probably due to everyone in the neighbourhood being online, so I'm going to bail and head to bed. I still have one card to buy and that should be it for my shopping. Then I may even go to the mall just to be amidst the hustle and bustle of desperate last minute shoppers. And I really need to get my butt to the gym!

1 comment:

  1. That is a gorgeous cloth! Each time I see someone showing off a dishcloth, I think I should devote more time in 2011 for the small projects.

    I'm home for Christmas, and I've already eaten too much! I'm heading out for a morning at the park with my dog to get some exercise! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete