Friday 30 December 2011

Knitting Year in Review

I completed 42 knitting projects this year. I started several others but these are the ones I completed:

6 shawls and shawlettes,

9 scarves and neckwarmers,

2 pairs of mittens,

some baby items,

7 1/2 pairs of socks,

2 mousies,

2 Christmas stockings,

4 Christmas balls,

some miscellaneous items
and 3 commissions.

Wow! That's a lot of knitting.

Lately, I've been conspiring with Mo to do some more sewing. I've been combing the Internet for ideas and patterns and today Mo and I went to Fabric Land and back to my place to peruse sewing books. I have 2 projects in mind for tomorrow.

Skip and I will celebrate New Year's Eve quietly at home. I borrowed videos from the library that should amuse us.

2011 has been an excellent year for us. We are very fortunate and do not take that for granted. We really try and take advantage of every opportunity we can fit into our budget or schedule. I hope 2012 is as good a year as this year was.

Best wishes to you for a safe, happy, healthy and productive 2012! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - you finished about 20 more projects than I did! I love the mittens the best!

    ReplyDelete