Thursday 6 February 2014

The Big Four - Part II

I have been doing a bit of knitting on my 'The Big Four' sock. I have almost finished two pattern repeats and will do at least one more and maybe half of another before starting the heel.
I have been enjoying the team skating. Canada has the most figure skaters at the Olympics - 17 out of a possible 18 spots. It looks like Russia, Japan and China will be our most formidable competition.

The Winter Olympics are somewhat of a non-event in the US. I know there is a 9-hour time change from Eastern Standard Time but NBC really isn't very concerned about televising anything live from what I can tell. At home, I'd be flipping from the French CBC channels to English CBC channels and NBC during the commercials.

1 comment:

  1. I was amazed by your route south. We think it's a long journey - 350 miles - to our cottage in Cumbria! Takes us seven hours. Love those new red socks.

    ReplyDelete