Tuesday 21 November 2017

Punch Needle

I purchased this punch needle kit a few years ago and did most of it then set it aside. I finished it today.
It's a punch needle embroidery kit from Dimension - Cup of Java.

The kit came with the floss, directions, and the fabric with the design printed on the back but not the punch needle. I purchased it separately with two threaders.

It was pretty fun and easy. I'm not sure why I abandoned it as over half of it was done. I'm glad to have another UFO finished. I plan to stretch it and frame it in a 4" x 6" frame.

Now I'm in search of weaver's cloth which is a blend of cotton and polyester and some designs to make some more cute punch needle pieces. I can see how this is a stepping stone to punch rug projects, then full out hooked rug projects. Down the rabbit hole I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment