Thursday 10 January 2008

I got out the door by 9am this morning to go to the gym and reserve a space in the weight-lifting class. A lot of us were grunting and groaning. I think the holidays really took their toll. After the class I did 10 min. of cardio and an additional 20 min. on the treadmill.

This afternoon I took it easy and watched most of the Lucy Neatby DVD I borrowed from the knitting guild. I admit I dozed off a couple of times on our comfy couch with my warm laptop on my lap. She has some interesting ways of doing things, for example, she likes to weave in her ends in a zigzag and splitting the yarn rather than weaving the yarn. She claims the ends stay put that way. She also had a really good explanation of how to do provisional cast ons and picot edging. I also finished Aidan's scarf.

Here it is in progress:

I weaved the ends in along the zigzags.


And finished...




























1 comment: