Thursday 7 February 2019

Binge Watching/Knitting

We had light freezing rain/pellets all day yesterday which left an icy slick all over everything. Skip and I had planned for this and stayed in all day, puttering around on our various hobbies.

I spent much of the adding length to the two sleeves of Scooter's sweater and knitting on the body.
Most of the body was done while I binge-watched episodes of "Broadchurch" on Netflix. I believe I had watched season 1 before but have only a vague recollection of doing it. I'm almost finished Season 1.

It's straight knitting to the underarms where I'll do some short rows before joining the stitches for the yoke. 

Skip is going to see Scooter on Sunday but I don't think I'll have the sweater finished and blocked by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment