Saturday 2 February 2019

More Sleeve Progress and Stitching Update

I started the second sleeve to Scooter's Riddari last night. I was watching a couple of documentaries quite intently and was sleepy so didn't get as much knit at the night before. However, I knit up to the end of the decreases.
It's straight knitting to the underarm now. Then I'll cast on for the body.

I also did some stitching on the Drawn Thread 'Stars' project.

I finished the windows in the blue house and have three blue stitches to complete there. I did the windows in the house on the left but accidentally stitched four black stitches where the door is. Rather than pick it all out, I'll just stitch over it with the correct colour. I did the vertical parts of the windows on the red house. And then there's the entire white house to do plus all the chimneys.
I finished the green tendril and her blouse and skirt. I'm looking forward to having all the cross-stitches done so I can get to the specialty stitches.
Almost there.

No comments:

Post a Comment