I'm back from an enjoyable overnight trip to a cottage just north of Wasaga Beach to visit Sue and Erin. The traffic up the 400 wasn't bad and the weather was perfect.
Both going and coming I screwed up the exchange at the $$$407$$$ and 400, both times ending up on Jane Street. Next time I'll to pay more attention to my GPS and not get cocky, thinking I knew the correct exit.
I took it easy last night, sewed some more lanterns onto the blanket while continuing to watch 'The Good Doctor' on Netflix and actually got to bed before midnight.
That's 126 sewn together. Only 2 more columns of 11 and 1 more of 10 to go. Oh ya, then the half lanterns to even out the top and bottom.
I'll probably do at least two more columns with the leftover yarn. Another use for the remnants could be another corner to corner, garter stitch, Excavation throw - the same design as the one I did with worsted weight acrylic yarn.
Today, I have nothing on the docket so am again taking things pretty easy.
The girlies are on their way to Ottawa today for the Gathering Thread Retreat near the airport. Nora Corbet is the featured designer. They also plan a visit to Paisley's Quilt Shop in Carp. Jennifer and I decided not to go as we'll be heading to music camp late morning on Sunday. I didn't want to have to drive from Ottawa to Whitby, load the car with music camp stuff, then drive to Waterloo all in one day.
I think I'll have a nap.




No comments:
Post a Comment