Saturday 9 August 2014

More Bags

Mo liked the project bags I made her and asked me to make a couple more as there was enough fabric left.



I found another shortcut while I was making one of them. Normally I leave the bottom of the lining open in order to turn the project right side out and then sew up the opening afterwards. In reading the instructions for a similar pattern the person sewed up both bag bottoms and pulls everything through the handle. I tried that through the shorter handle and it worked! No more hand-sewing for me!

I also make a big zipped bag for myself using the same fabric and lining that I used to make a smaller one a couple of years ago.
New one in the back.
The new one is big enough to hold my brushes and larger bottles. I still have fabric left over so I'll probably make a couple more coordinating bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment