Friday 18 October 2019

I Need to Spend More Time in My Craft Room/Office

The last few days I've been finding UFOs under things, in piles, and behind things in my craft room. Today I found a bag of stuff I'd bought on my NY state road trip with my stitcherly friends last July. It was like Christmas again! Especially since 4 of that gang are on their way to a sampler workshop by Catherine Theron in Horseheads NY as I write this. (We're texting back and forth as they make their way there).

Look what I found!

A whole bag of 'loot' from A Stitcher's Garden. Several fabric remnants, a JBW pattern of a lobster and sea turtle (turtles are my third favourite animal), and a Plum Street Sampler pattern with all the 'fancy floss'!
Every colour is there except for Hickory Sticks which I already have in my stash.
For storing my fancy floss (aka hand-dyed threads) it has been suggested that I get the snack size Ziploc bags. It will keep them a bit neater than just on rings.

The fabric remnants are perfect for some of the smaller projects I hope to stitch. I love that the proprietor of A Stitcher's Garden writes down the name, count, colour, and size of the fabric. I have so much trouble remembering what fabric I'm using once I've finished a project.

I also found these things I got at another store.
I wonder what else I'll find in there.


No comments:

Post a Comment