Monday 30 August 2021

One More Flower and an FO

This week's Steady Thread SAL flower is the crocus. I got it all stitched during my Monday morning stitching group Zoom chat. I copied someone's idea to use two different colour for the flowers. 

I also found a 'G' that would work for my Queen Bee Pincushion project. it was 11 sts high so I just elongated it a couple of sts to 13 and it fit perfectly.
I'm thinking of doing an embroidery hoop finish using lots of batting to puff it up a bit. This was a quick and easy stitch. 

I did a bit of stitching on Newcastle Bouquet but mostly have been knitting hexagons. I've got 13 done and realize I probably need to knit at least 64 of them. I will use as much of my stash yarn as I can once I run out of Noro Silk Garden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment