Monday 23 September 2024

FFOing Another Project

I’ve had this Durene Jones Sunflower Sewing Pouch stitched and assembled for months.


All I had left to do was put a wee border on a coordinating piece of felt for pins and needles  and attach it to the flap.

I tried a few different ways to sew a binding on the felt and finally happened upon one way that looked acceptable.

I stuck the bee-themed Just Another Button Company pins that I bought at Colorado Cross Stitcher into the felt.

I’m happy to have another project done even though I started another before this one’s completion.

I got a little more one on my whitework piece.

I didn’t get much done on it this morning because I forgot to take my light to Monday morning stitching. I’ll have lots of time to work on it at our stitching retreat this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment