Friday 20 January 2012

Trillium Embroidery Guild - January

I enjoy the meetings of the Trillium Embroidery Guild. I am not a very stitcherly member and lately I've been taking my knitting to our meetings but I do enjoy seeing what the other members are working on.

This month was our garage sale, at which members bring charts and accessories they no longer want and display them for sale for only $1 or two. One of these years, I'll make a contribution but this year I only bought some stuff.

One of my favourite things each month is to see the finished projects people bring to display.

Norah's stitching was displayed on the lid of a beautiful custom-made wooden box.
This is the sampler project guild members (except me and a few others) worked on last year.
I really like these 4 Jeannette Douglas samplers.
Tara brought a couple of items she had woven on a lap loom and a beret she embellished with needle-felted yarn and beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment