Wednesday 31 October 2007

All Hallows Eve

I got my Halloween cookies made today. It didn't take as long as I thought it would. I also got my pumpkin carved tonight. It turns out Skip had already emptied all the guts out of it and it was ready to carve. I downloaded a template from the internet, printed it and used it to carve a scary black cat. It came out really well.

I started the Turkish stitch string bag with the Filati Carezza cotton yarn I bought in Guelph at Thanksgiving. It's turning out very well. I've got the body of the bag done and now need to knit the top and straps. I definitely will knit up a few of these for Christmas gifts.

Tomorrow I meet Paulette for lunch. I'll also drop some things off at the library.

We have decided to book the Southwinds condo on South Padre Island. I called and left a message today and will call again tomorrow if I don't hear back from them. We're going to be Winter Texans!!

No comments:

Post a Comment