Wednesday 25 May 2016

Syncopation Socks II

I finished the second pair of Syncopation socks the other day. They are a nice tonal denim colour of Manos del Uruguay Alegría yarn and they're for ME! I wear jeans a lot and didn't seem to have any darker denim-coloured socks.

I had them on the needles for quite a while as I would pick them up between other projects.
I basically used the stitch pattern as a guide and used my customary 'eye of partridge' heel.
Once I had finished the second sock, I realized I hadn't decreased enough stitches for the foot so it is a wee bit looser than the other one. Oh well.

I like the look of the tubular cast on that I used. It's nice and stretchy and perfect for the top of a 1 x 1 or 2 x 2 ribbed sock.

Unless we have a cold snap (bite my tongue!) I won't be needing them for several months.

No comments:

Post a Comment