Friday 21 October 2016

TEG October Meeting

I missed last month's Trillium Embroidery Guild's (TEG) meeting because Skip and I were in Iceland. This month, we selected the threads and fabric for our guild project, an armchair pincushion/scissor holder stitchery caddy. This month we received the pattern template and our task before next meeting (which I'll miss again) is to copy the template onto the stitching fabric. I believe we get the actual pattern next month. It a Mystery Stitch-A-Long (MSAL) and should be quite fun.

At show and tell, I brought my framed garden sampler.
Kathy, a former guild member who is visiting from BC, brought two finished Christmas ornaments.


Bernie displayed the Susan Goodman "Sampling the Snowfall" piece.
I really liked the simplicity and detail of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment