Friday 6 July 2018

Diamonds

For my Dans mon Jardin 15-sided biscornu, I need to backstitch the outlines of 15 diamonds with 20 diagonal sts over two threads on each side.

I got six done tonight. I miscounted on the top, right square but rather than unpick the errant stitch, I'm leaving it as it will get covered when I sew the squares together on the backstitching lines.
Only nine more to go.

I'm really looking forward to stitching the little fences and sheep.

While stitching the diamonds, I listened to a couple of episodes of the Fruity Knitting podcast on YouTube. If you haven't listened to it, I highly recommend it. Right from the first episode, the quality and variety of knitting themes was very impressive. Andrea and Andrew try to put out a 75+ minute episode every two weeks. I decided to start watching from episode 1 and am only on episode 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment